Thursday, May 6, 2010

Thrifting

Well, maybe my last post was premature.  I am back in the midst of exhaustion.  I hate this feeling- it is just NOT me.  I lost my father a month ago, and I know from past losses of those close to me that this is normal.  It is a pattern for me to feel exhausted when all the "stuff" is done.  I guess it is my way of mourning or dealing with loss.  I know it will pass- I just hope it is sooner rather than later.

Anyway, enough of that!  I thought I could at least share some recent thrift finds.  Now that sounds exhilarating doesn't it!
I always wanted a cake carrier. This $2 Regal's lid locks to the bottom for safe transportation.  Does this mean that I have to bake?
Kate and Kenneth (Spade and Cole) had to come home with me too.  They have since found new homes though. 
The awesome toast stand is now holding my bills-lucky thing.  And I am always on the lookout for vintage linens.  So sweeeeet!

Well that's all for today.  I hope to be back on a regular basis.  But for now, baby steps.  Thanks for stopping by. 

1 comment:

  1. Awesome thrifty goodness! :)
    Can't wait to see more of you around!

    Miss ya

    ReplyDelete