Thursday, June 10, 2010

Preparing for PSG Event

Hannah and I are gearing up for our first live event.  So far Pretty Stinkin' Green has been exclusively an online shop.   In a couple weeks my friend Nicole is hosting an Open House for several of her friends that are in business.   I will post more details about that when I know exactly who will be vending.

I am really excited because Hannah will be coming to Traverse City for a couple days to play, prepare, plan  and celebrate (she just turned 30).  I'm sure we will not be able to fit in everything, or even a small fraction of what we would like to do together, but I am really grateful to be able to get to spend time together.  

Today I took a few minutes to look around the garage and pick out a some things that we might be able to use to display our goods.  We don't really need to make an official booth, but both of us are pretty stinkin' excited about merchandising our stuff.   Here are some pics of what I came up with.
I can't wait to play.  Meanwhile, I am off to ramp up the inventory.

1 comment:

  1. these pictures are so inspiring! I stopped in to see if i'd missed anything....and i didn't, no new posts :(
    But, i know you're super busy!

    I just love these photos though!

    Miss you so much!

    ReplyDelete