Sunday, February 28, 2010

I'm back . . .

Well, I am back home from Camp Pretty Stinkin' Green.  That's what we call our creative time we spend together.  Hannah was a wonderful head counselor.  She filled the mess hall with great food.  I can still smell the yummy lentil soup.

I can't believe that I didn't take my camera!  Silly me.  You will have to take a look at Hannah's blog and Pretty Stinkin' Green to see pictures of the adventures we went on and the mess we made of the "main cabin".  We had piles of tee shirts in various stages of  deconstruction.

It was a very productive few days.  We are excited to have a whole new line of shirts that are so cute and wearable.


A huge thanks to D, Hannah's wonderful hubby, who totally revamped my computer.  It is so much happier now.  D, you are awesome!!! 

Please leave some feedback on the skirts in the comment section here.  Thanks, Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment