Friday, July 2, 2010

Thanks Robin!

Oh how fun and wonderful to be recognized!  Robin over at Tee Shirt Diaries is so generous.  Not only does she share her ideas, but she constantly mentions and gives credit to others.  Robin has given me an award for my blog.  I think that is pretty stinkin' sweet considering I don't have much here.  Robin must be on of those positive encouragement people.  Guess what. . . It is working.  You can tell because I am here writing a post!  Thanks Robin for your support and kindness.  I am feeling like "one of the girls" now.  I love your blog too!





I think I am supposed to tell you ten things about myself and award ten other bloggers the award.  I will be back to do that in the next couple days.  I have a bunch of custom skirts to complete today.  My house is quiet and I am ready to roll. 

I was just out looking for garage sales.  They are a great way to find t-shirts really cheep.  I think I get into less trouble focusing on t-shirts rather then just impulsively buying whatever I like at the sales.  I have WAY  too much stuff already!

Anyway, here is part of my haul from a sale this morning.  The rest are already on the washing machine. 
They are all to soon have a new life. . . stay tuned for details. 

No comments:

Post a Comment