Friday, August 27, 2010

Well, here I am.  I had to blow the dust off the ol' blog here before starting this post!

I won't even try to make up for lost time, or fill you in on what has been going on.  That is what always stops me from coming here . . .  feeling like I need to fill in the long lapses between posts.  Nope.  I am just going to jump in.

I put a small pond right outside our front door earlier this summer.  It has been a work in progress all summer.  I add rocks now and then, and some plants when I feel like it.  I have found it a challenge to cover all the black plastic and make it look natural. 
We have three sweet fish that have managed to survive the summer with us.  They are fun to feed and watch.  I purchased three tadpoles from the pond store back in May or June.  It took a while, but we finally had a frog. . . then two. . . and now 10!!  Yep, today we counted ten frogs living in the little habitat.  How did that happen?
I can see seven frogs in this picture.  Can you?

1 comment:

  1. Deb,
    The pond looks awesome! your place alwasy looks so nice.

    ReplyDelete