Monday, February 7, 2011

Please excuse the dust

Quick, Turn away while I blow the dust off!  I can't believe that I haven't posted (or even visited) since October 2.  Oh well. . . here I am.

As I read other blogs I realize that we are all in the same place right now: nesting, cleaning, organizing.  I have post-it tags all over my house that I am not allowing myself to remove until that particular spot as been addressed.  Today it was the bathroom closet.  One post it tag gone, 52 to go!

I finally decided on my One Little Word for the year.  Well, actually I just changed it.  I knew it wasn't right to begin with and now I feel at peace with this word.  

edit: the process of selecting . . .

I can apply this word and it's meaning to so many things in my life right now, and not just material things either.  

1 comment: