Saturday, March 19, 2011

Non-Thrifting

I admit it . . . I have a problem.

My "craft room" is also your family room.  I can not hide my problem.  Everyone knows. What I am showing here is only the t-shirts.  There is more stash being hidden outside the camera lens.

Thanks to Robin at T-Shirt Diaries I think I will soon have a handle on things.  Robin is holding a Spring Stashbusting Challenge.  Participants pledge not to purchase craft supplies for one month.

Obviously, I NEED to participate.  You will see my "after" pictures on March 23.  In addition to not purchasing any supplies or materials for a month (see note below),  I pledge to reduce my stash by as much as possible.  My goal is to bust my stash in half.  Can I do it?  I'll keep you posted on the progress and  show what I am making along the way.

Note-I will be purchasing a few items needed for my business.  I already know that I need waistband material.  But, I will only purchase what is necessary.  Really!

2 comments:

  1. you can do it Deb, I know you can! and I can't wait to see what you make with HALF that stash! :) You rock, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well at least it is organized! What did you make?

    ReplyDelete